Since 1994, Mantese Honigman Attorneys and Counselors have had extensive experience in handling various appeals in federal and state courts across the United States. We have successfully developed a solid track record in the courts of appeals. In a world full of pitfalls and traps, especially in business, Mantese Honigman attorneys are dedicated to safeguarding clients on the path to success.Areas of practice include:
- Health Care
- Business Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Corporate and Transactional
- Commercial & Business
- Corporate and Shareholder
- Construction and Real Estate
- Class Actions
- Contract Drafting and Review
- Sales and Acquisitions
- Patent and Intellectual Property Litigation
- Entity Formation and Maintenance
- Employment and Regulatory Compliance
Top Rated Appellate Law Practice in Southfield
The lawyers in our appellate practice group are highly specialized in recognizing appealable errors and demonstrating the appropriateness of trial court decisions by structuring clear arguments for reversal or affirmation.
Our appellate lawyers are experts in all things antitrust, state and federal taxation, corporate law, and various other areas in appellate courts.
Our Effective Approaches to Cases
A highly experienced lawyer at our firm will always take a straight-forward approach to every case by first:
- Analyzing the case and develop options for a plan of action
- Strive for superior results
- Use associates and paralegals to provide maximum efficiency
- Contact appropriate parties to strengthen your case by providing innovative suggestions to resolve a dispute
Regardless of the case, we will strive to seek the best possible outcome for clients by putting our decades of experience, knowledge, and innovation to work.
Our attorneys at Mantese Honigman have assisted our clients with various legal concerns and issues regarding a broad range of categories. We serve a broad range of clients that includes entrepreneurs, executives, healthcare providers, owners of closely held business entities, employers, employees, municipalities, and more. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with Southfield's most trusted team of lawyers!