Brendan H. Frey
Since joining the firm in 2008, Mr. Frey has successfully represented clients in litigation involving a broad range of practice areas. Representative clients range from individuals to some of Michigan’s largest corporations. Mr. Frey is a vigorous advocate who takes pride in his personal dedication to resolving client matters both inside and outside of the court room. In 2008, Mr. Frey co-authored a Michigan Bar Journal article entitled Partnership and the Fiduciary Component: Duties, Obligations, Rights, and Remedies.
Outside of the office, Mr. Frey is active in local community organizations. He represents Ferndale on the Millennial Mayors Congress, for which Mr. Frey serves on the Executive Committee. Mr. Frey also enjoys following Michigan’s professional and college sports teams.
J.D., cum laude, Wayne State University Law School, 2007
- Silver Key Certificate for academic excellence, 2005-2006
- National Environmental Law Society, President, 2005-2006
- Intern for the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, 2005
B.A., University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, 2002
- Interned for Senator Carl Levin, Washington D.C., 2001
- Studied in Madrid, Spain through St. Louis University, 2001